Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cooper 5 Weeks Old

Cooper is growing so fast. In fact, he has officially grown out of his newborn clothes. I was cramming him into them for the past week I think mainly because I didn't want it to be true. Fighting back the tears, I decided it was time to move onto the next size. On a similar note, while Cooper is growing with leaps and bounds, Carter continues to look more grown up every day. I swear when I get him up some mornings I think he has grown over the night. Not too surprised though as it seems as if he is constantly hungry and eating all day long. Never seems to gain any weight though. He's got until the end of the year to gain another 8 pounds so that he can move into a booster seat and pass on his car seat to Cooper. Since he tends to eat and never gain, I am pretty doubtful. But hey, a mom can wish can't she?

After our visit to the Children's hospital with Carter last week, we have learned that he suffers from Migraine headaches and posibly has Cyclic Vommitting Syndrome. We are thinking this last migraine that sent us to the hospital, while painful for Carter, is a blessing because we are finally on track to getting his health under control after seeing the Dr. at Children's. Now we will likely be able to skip all of the allergy testing the pediatrician was thinking we would have to do. I feel better knowing what to do when he experiences symptoms now and how to prevent them. So we are definitely on the right track there. Below are a few new pictures of the boys.

1 comment: